Friday, October 23, 2009

My Failed Resolve

Well, my resolve to stay healthy has failed. I didn't get sick the night after I left you last, but I got sick the night afterward. I started getting sick around 2am and didn't get to stop until around 6:30. I pretty much slept the whole next day. While I was still recovering, my Dad also got sick. So, to confirm a point already made, my whole family has now been sick. Luckily, my being sick didn't hinder me from playing in my home volleyball game (we won by the way). But now I'm sitting on my couch with congestion in my chest, no voice from a previous volleyball game, a stopped up nose, and our church's Fall Festival (Festibration) this Sunday. What's worse is the booth that I'm in charge of is a face-painting booth; that means that I'll be in lots of kids faces. My mom says that if my congestion doesn't go away, I'll go dressed up like a doctor so that I can cover my mouth with a face mask. I'm hoping that that won't be necessary, but I can say from experience that it could be worse.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment